Our aim is to consistently partner and collaborate with other cryptocurrency platforms, protocols, private sector and financial institutions that can leverage and utilise our unique Trust Score to enhance their own product and service offering. Partnerships will be announced throughout the year as agreements are finalised.
Q1 - 2021 (Mainnet Season)
Our focus for the early first-quarter of 2021 is to get the platform in full gear with the Oracle and Lending platform migrated from testnet to mainnet within a short period of time. We also aim to further build on the Oracle platform by launching the “Trust Network”, which incentivizes data providers. Read more here
Q2 - 2021 (Middleware Season)
Second quarter will see a focus on middleware integration and an exciting period for our community with the BIRD Governance DAO launch.
- Oracle Network Release 2.0 (Beyond Analytics)
- Off-Chain Oracle Marketplace Release
- Bird GraphQL Abstraction Layer Launch
- BIRD Governance DAO
- BIRD Off-Chain Asset Management and Monitoring Platform Release (One-Click Integration with non-blockchain based platform)
- Comprehensive API and Documentation 2.0 Release
Q3 - 2021 (Mainnet Season)
Third-quarter will see a focus Cross-Chain integration beyond the Ethereum network with a view to make our services available accross multiple blockchain networks to ease the adoption of BIRD services
- Cross-Chain Collateral Lending
- Cross-Chain Oracle Launch
- Smart Contract Analytics Platform
- Expanded wallet transaction pattern and network visualiser
Q4 - 2021 (Expansion Season)
Fourth-quarter will see the expansion of the Trust Network beyond the Ethereum network, and focus on research and development to further improve the trust network and publish findings in reputable journals such as the IEEE Explorer and Computational Economics, and conferences such as the Blockchain Expo Global 2021 in Amsterdam and the Blockchain Summit London 2021.
- Cross Chain Trust Score (Beyond Ethereum Network)
- Asset Group Trust Score
- BIRD Incubator — Research and Growth Lab
- Continuous development and improvement of the Trust Network
- Academic research and publication of Trust Score impact in the DeFi sector